Quickly Build Explosive Speed and Agility with a Proven System Designed for Youth Athletes
What if you could start every season…
Measurably faster, quicker, and more explosive than you ever thought possible.
Feeling like a video game character whose speed burst is turned up to 99%.
Confident knowing you have that “extra gear” to blow past opponents on the field.
As you well know, speed is the ultimate difference-maker when it comes to success on the field or the court.
The athlete with the greatest ability to accelerate, decelerate, and change direction will have a huge advantage over their competition.
But despite knowing the adage ‘speed kills,” only a small percentage of coaches have a systematic approach to developing their athletes’ speed, agility, and quickness.
And that’s what I want to give you.
A proven system that won’t just give you the ability to run fast in a straight line—although, yes, we’ll do that too—but laterally, in short bursts, and dynamically in the open field.
Because if you want to be a Total Package Athlete, you must be able to apply your speed rapidly and accurately in game situations.
That level of reactivity and coordination takes practice and reps.
The good news?
Young athletes are like a ball of putty, easily molded by whatever stimulus they’re exposed to.
Right now—while you’re in a developmental window—is the time to build the motor skills and muscular adaptations necessary for breakaway speed and explosiveness.
ESPN highlight reels are filled with fast-moving, high-flying plays because speed is the tide that lifts all boats.
“Working with Pure Performance Training staff has been invaluable in improving my fitness, helping me to overcome injury setbacks, and taking my play to the next level. You’d be foolish not to seek them out.”
Outdated methods—like agility ladders and wind sprints—that might look good on an Instagram story but do very little to make you better.
Rationalizations about why athletes don’t make any progress—It’s all genetics. You can’t teach fast, right?
How do I know?
Because when it comes to speed, it’s not where you are in the absolute sense; it’s about where you are relative to where you have the potential to be.
I’ve seen countless players labeled too slow or heavy-footed dramatically improve their speed, agility, and force production.
I can confidently say that what’s keeping you average instead of savage isn’t a lack of talent or effort.
It comes down to one simple thing…
You’re missing a practical framework that connects all aspects of speed with proper technique, optimal biomechanics, and all-around athleticism.
As a player and coach, I’ve spent the last decade testing, tweaking, and experimenting with the same speed-training methods used by Olympic and D1 track coaches.
I’ve distilled everything I know into a simple, effective, progressive system that will not only teach you to become devastatingly fast but also a more powerful, versatile, injury-proof athlete.
And I’m willing to share.
That’s why I’m so excited to bring my Summer Speed program to you.
Summer Speed is a two-week,
field-based training program
Designed to empower you with everything you need to improve your speed, agility, and explosiveness.
We combine cutting-edge sports science technologies with practical drills and sport-specific games to reinforce learning. All in a fun, competitive environment.
The first Monday of each week is an objective testing day, allowing us to gather data to build custom speed and athletic profiles for each athlete.
We use Hawkin Dynamics Force Plates to measure braking and propulsive capabilities, identify left/right imbalances, and laser timers to measure 40-yard dash and 5-10-5 agility test times with precision.
Here’s a small sample of what else you’ll learn in Week One:
- A dynamic warm-up to prime your neuro-muscular system for optimal force production and movement mechanics.
- What to do (and not to do) when it comes to stretching and recovery to maximize your performance.
- The #1 reason most young athletes have a slow first step off the line…and how to quickly overcome it.
- The often overlooked but vital role posture, arm action, and body position play in linear acceleration.
And in Week Two
- The most effective multi-directional speed drills and variations to increase foot speed, coordination, and acceleration.
- How to confidently ‘cut on a dime’ (even if it seems like a lost cause right now) without getting hurt.
- The shuffle, crossover, and other retreating skills you must know to keep opponents back on their heels.
- A proven formula for using jumps and bounds to supercharge your power development and increase soft tissue resilience.
Pure Performance has been my go-to for every physical injury and nagging pain I’ve had as a D1 athlete. Many trainers look for a quick fix leading, but at pure performance, they locate the root cause of the issue and leave you with a specific game plan tailored to your needs.”
Program Structure and Costs
Summer Speed is a 2-week program that meets 4 evenings weekly from 6-7 pm: Monday – Thursday.
Session One: July 10th – July 20th
Session Two: July 24th – August 3rd
Cost: $240 per session or $400 for both ($80 savings + an exclusive BONUS).
Field location: Lincoln Sudbury High School Turf
Who it’s for: Summer Speed is available to rising 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, and 9th graders.
Participating players will receive a personalized Five Point Athletic Profile report displaying their vertical jump, braking force, peak propulsive, 40-yard time, and 5-10-5 agility time.
Reports not only show players’ strengths and areas of opportunity for improvement but also show where you rank on a percentile basis relative to other athletes of similar age (names are kept anonymous).
A downloadable copy of our 28-page eBook, Pure Performance Training’s Guide to Long-Term Athletic Development. Where you’ll discover, among other topics:
- The reasons most injury-prevention programs fail (including stretching).
- Why player health is the crucial variable in any performance program.
- A holistic performance model that transfers gains in the gym to your play on the field.
- How working backward from the game can lead to devastating results in a fraction of the usual time.
- An athlete profiling system that uses biomechanical and physiological assessments to maximize dominant qualities and minimize limiting factors (beyond just speed).
- A year-round programming strategy that enables you to make continuous improvements even during the season (while avoiding overtraining).
See below to sign up for the June or July Session.
**For athletes signed up for both Summer Speed sessions**
A downloadable copy of Unbreakable Strength (A Step-by-Step Guide) + 9 Weeks of Done-For-You Programming.
Inside, you’ll find:
- A clear understanding of what strength is (and, more importantly, what it isn’t).
- Why boot camp-style fitness programs (like CrossFit, Orange Theory, and F45) aren’t making you strong despite their marketing efforts.
- How to use autoregulation to blast through plateaus and be stronger than ever before.
- The best exercises for building strength.
- The exact sets, reps, and rest times to use to explode your strength.
- A 9-week training block that’s led to multiple personal records.
For all other questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.